MandalaMaker™ is a powerful yet easy to use application for drawing radially symmetrical designs, both traditional and contemporary.
Making mandalas with MandalaMaker is meditative, creative and fun. Some people even find it a little bit addictive. (In the most healthy way, of course!)
By combining basic shapes, text and imported images, amazing, beautiful and complex designs can be drawn in minutes.
In MandalaMaker, all drawing elements are created in reference to the center of the drawing, making it easy to create the radial symmetry required for mandalas.
The program is vector based, so objects maintain their identity and can be altered, moved or deleted at any time. MandalaMaker can output images at up to 600 dots-per-inch.
Whether you are interested in creating traditional Buddhist style mandalas or exploring other interpretations, you will love MandalaMaker™ 3.
It is by far the easiest way to create precise, high quality digital mandalas.
- Editable layers - you can reorder, revise, remove, or revamp any shape in your drawing
- Color transparency - allows background shapes to show through foreground shapes, creating subtle, beautiful results
- Gradient fills - shade colors together for dramatic, almost three-dimensional effects
- Image import - import images in a variety of formats, apply tile and color effects and seamlessly integrate them into your design
- Export - export custom-sized JPEG or PNG images at up to 600 dpi
Check out the video below for a look at some of the key features.